Help from Bulldog customers. How long before connection...

Old April 11th 05, 07:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Default Help from Bulldog customers. How long before connection...

did you get your username and password through by email?
--
Carl Robson
"Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf"
Old April 11th 05, 08:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JammyGit

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" wrote in message
did you get your username and password through by email?
--
Carl Robson
"Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf"
(The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

Appx 10 days after you have received the confirmation of your order.

Old April 12th 05, 07:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sleeker GT Phwoar

In article ,
says...

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" wrote in message
did you get your username and password through by email?
--
Carl Robson
"Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf"
(The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

Appx 10 days after you have received the confirmation of your order.

Hmm, got a phone call telling me they would be activating in 6 days
(thats today).
Got a phone call through with an access key to setup the portal (which
didn't work). Got a new key that worked but now I can't for the life of
me remember what password it generated for me. no mention of connection
username or password though.
Old April 12th 05, 11:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sleeker GT Phwoar

In article ,
says...

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" wrote in message
did you get your username and password through by email?
--
Carl Robson
"Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf"
(The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

Appx 10 days after you have received the confirmation of your order.

Well, my old Timewarp connection died about an hour ago.

So I don't know how they plan to mail me the username and password now.
The mail server I run died with it.

Unfortunatley, the phone is still connected to BT (get the message
service), and I'm at work, so I can't even see if the modem is synched
with anything (should still be synched to a BT line until they swap
wiring).