Migration Question

Old April 12th 05, 02:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Booth

Default Migration Question

Hi,
I'm looking to migrate my BB service. Can anyone tell me how to avoid
being billed by both my current supplier and the new one? Or does it
automatically happen at the end of my billing period?

Ian
Old April 14th 05, 08:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
narcissu

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:29:04 +0100, Ian Booth
wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking to migrate my BB service. Can anyone tell me how to avoid
being billed by both my current supplier and the new one? Or does it
automatically happen at the end of my billing period?

Ian

You should only be able to have one BB (ADSL) service, or cable - hope
this is correct, with the migration automatically handled by the 2
ISP's concerned - it should be a seamless handover, with the exchange
date knwon to all.