AOL and BT Voyager 2100 Wireless

Old April 12th 05, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mark eldon

Default AOL and BT Voyager 2100 Wireless

A mate of mine is tearing his hair out trying to

1) get some support from AOL

2) get wireless Broadband

any suggestions most welcome

thanks

Old April 12th 05, 09:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JammyGit

"mark eldon" wrote in message
A mate of mine is tearing his hair out trying to

1) get some support from AOL

2) get wireless Broadband

any suggestions most welcome

ditched the idiots a get a 'proper' isp. why on earth do people choose AOL
? there are 1001 other, better and cheaper outfits out there that involve a
simple dial up connection which makes setting up a wireless connection as
easy as saying as UP YOURS AOL.

Old April 17th 05, 01:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Allan Girvan

On 12/04/2005, mark eldon wrote:

A mate of mine is tearing his hair out trying to

1) get some support from AOL

2) get wireless Broadband

any suggestions most welcome

thanks

Check the firmware version - there's a special version of the Voyager
2100 firmware needed for AOL:-

http://www.voyager.bt.com/2100/aol_firmware_update.htm

(If that's already installed then I'm afraid I have no other ideas.)

Cheers,

Allan.
--
Please use the "Reply To" address for emails.