UKOnline LLU

Old April 13th 05, 02:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kit

Default UKOnline LLU

So - they've changed their website. If like me, you visited a couple
of days ago, entered your postcode & phone number, only to be told
that the LLU services would be available in mid-April...

....and have tried visiting again & found that their website no longer
admits to any unbundling plans on your exchange...

Their sales line is 0800 053 0630 - but prepare yourself for a five
minute queue.

For my exchange, I've now been told that 'early May' is the
timescale...
Old April 13th 05, 02:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\\\) voom

"Kit" wrote in message
So - they've changed their website. If like me, you visited a couple
of days ago, entered your postcode & phone number, only to be told
that the LLU services would be available in mid-April...

...and have tried visiting again & found that their website no longer
admits to any unbundling plans on your exchange...

Their sales line is 0800 053 0630 - but prepare yourself for a five
minute queue.

For my exchange, I've now been told that 'early May' is the
timescale...

Same here I was already to sign-up too.

Old April 13th 05, 04:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yozzi

"Gareth :-\) voom" wrote in message
"Kit" wrote in message
So - they've changed their website. If like me, you visited a couple
of days ago, entered your postcode & phone number, only to be told
that the LLU services would be available in mid-April...

...and have tried visiting again & found that their website no longer
admits to any unbundling plans on your exchange...

Their sales line is 0800 053 0630 - but prepare yourself for a five
minute queue.

For my exchange, I've now been told that 'early May' is the
timescale...

Same here I was already to sign-up too

In fairness guys they'll be trying their best, their offers are genuinly
fantastic, and go to show the future of britain with unbundled exchanges...
9.99 for 512k is fantatic, and i'd take that up anytime. Just look forward
to cheaper broadband :-)