Uk Online prices

Old April 14th 05, 10:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AP

Default Uk Online prices

Hello, I have just been on the Uk Online site and noticed that it is
offering 2mb for 20.
I pay 23.45 for 1mb at the moment, surely there must be some catch?
Are there any download limits or any hidden limitations that are not clear
on their website

--
AP

Old April 14th 05, 10:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Trev

"AP" wrote in message
Hello, I have just been on the Uk Online site and noticed that it is
offering 2mb for 20.
I pay 23.45 for 1mb at the moment, surely there must be some catch?
Are there any download limits or any hidden limitations that are not clear
on their website

Apart from having to live in the right place no Its a good deal

Old April 14th 05, 12:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JohnT

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:20:33 +0100, someone purporting to be "AP"
wrote:

Hello, I have just been on the Uk Online site and noticed that it is
offering 2mb for 20.
I pay 23.45 for 1mb at the moment, surely there must be some catch?
Are there any download limits or any hidden limitations that are not clear
on their website

As Trev says you must be in a UKOL LLU exchange - see he
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04...adband_offers/

john

Old April 14th 05, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PeeGee

wrote:

Hello, I have just been on the Uk Online site and noticed that it is
offering 2mb for 20.
I pay 23.45 for 1mb at the moment, surely there must be some catch?
Are there any download limits or any hidden limitations that are not clear
on their website

As Trev says you must be in a UKOL LLU exchange - see he
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04...adband_offers/

john

Or possibly not, my exchange is easynet "available", but ukonline want
19.99 to provide a service (using BT wholesale)!

PeeGee
--
The reply address is a spam trap. If you need to reply directly, put the UK where it should be - first.
Old April 14th 05, 05:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AP

wrote:

Hello, I have just been on the Uk Online site and noticed that it is
offering 2mb for 20.
I pay 23.45 for 1mb at the moment, surely there must be some catch?
Are there any download limits or any hidden limitations that are not
clear
on their website

As Trev says you must be in a UKOL LLU exchange - see he
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04...adband_offers/

john

Seems like I am, the checker thing on their site says I can get 2mb for 20
and 8mb for 30.

--
AP

Old April 14th 05, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

PeeGee wrote:

As Trev says you must be in a UKOL LLU exchange - see he
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04...adband_offers/

john

Or possibly not, my exchange is easynet "available", but ukonline

want
19.99 to provide a service (using BT wholesale)!

PeeGee
--

That's only a temporary problem. All Easynet LLU exchanges are being
upgraded to support UKOnline (to handle SMPF loops for those

There's a 'sticky' tracking the ETA for enablement at
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthre...Number=1625700

Hope this helps.

Andy

Old April 16th 05, 02:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yozzi

"AP" wrote in message
Seems like I am, the checker thing on their site says I can get 2mb for
20 and 8mb for 30.

512k for 9.99? Yum!