Where is my livebox?

Old April 15th 05, 11:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Marc

Default Where is my livebox?

Hi there,just needing some advice really...
We ordered the wanadoo wireless and talk service on the 2nd of April and all
we have received so far is the telephone adapter which plugs into the
livebox,it turned up this wednesday just gone,the people on the helpline
won't discuss any details with me because the account is in my wife's
name,who is currently in hospital after just having had a major
operation...great!
So what i need to know if possible if there is any way i can find out if the
livebox has been despatched,and how long after the delivery of the phone
adapter,in your experience, i could expect to wait before actually receiving
the livebox (the bloke on the helpline said the adapter is normally
delivered before hand,but that's all he was willing to say...very helpful
indeed).
Thank you all in advance for any advice given.