SUB-area code nrs.

Old April 15th 05, 05:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
hartly

Default SUB-area code nrs.

The Brainstrom website USED to have the sub area phone codes decoder,ie.
Nottingham numbers beginning 0115 920xxxx is the code for the sub area of Arnold.

Where is this lookup now on the web?
Thanks.
Old April 15th 05, 05:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dougal

hartly wrote:
The Brainstrom website USED to have the sub area phone codes decoder,ie.
Nottingham numbers beginning 0115 920xxxx is the code for the sub area of Arnold.

Where is this lookup now on the web?
Thanks.

Does this help in any way - similar, I think.

http://www.magsys.co.uk/telecom/codelook.asp