Shocking service from Pipex!

Old April 16th 05, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
johnydeath

Default Shocking service from Pipex!

Pengbo wrote:
zeebop wrote in news:[email protected]
4ax.com:

It suck, I know. My one hope is that all the databases say I can't get
better than 512Kb (on 1 Mb from the trial) and I will fail. Not going to
chance 15 quid to try though.

Try phoning as someone suggested and if they don't offer you 2 months free
to stay get your MAC and go. IF you do get 2 months free wait until you
have had them and then pay to regrade down as you wont be out of pocket
then.

I'm now with ADSL4Less. 512k no limits - one off 14.99 to migrate and
14.99 a month rental. No regrets about moving but apart from not being
able to offer what I wanted, I could not fault Pipex's ADSL service for
the time I was there.
Old April 16th 05, 03:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
zeebop

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:48:11 +0100, johnydeath
wrote:

Pengbo wrote:
zeebop wrote in news:[email protected]
4ax.com:

It suck, I know. My one hope is that all the databases say I can't get
better than 512Kb (on 1 Mb from the trial) and I will fail. Not going to
chance 15 quid to try though.

Try phoning as someone suggested and if they don't offer you 2 months free
to stay get your MAC and go. IF you do get 2 months free wait until you
have had them and then pay to regrade down as you wont be out of pocket
then.

I'm now with ADSL4Less. 512k no limits - one off 14.99 to migrate and
14.99 a month rental. No regrets about moving but apart from not being
able to offer what I wanted, I could not fault Pipex's ADSL service for
the time I was there.

I would jump, but I havent had any service problems really. And I like
the newsgroup setup Pipex has. The nntp servers really arent that bad.
Can anyone recommend their bb providers nntp service?

All I want is an unlimited 1MB service for about 24. Doesnt seem like
Pipex can offer me this.
Old April 16th 05, 04:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony Raven

zeebop wrote:

All I want is an unlimited 1MB service for about 24. Doesnt seem like
Pipex can offer me this.

Pipex aka Nildram can (25.99), although limited to 50GB during peak
hours, and 2MB service

Tony

Old April 16th 05, 09:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Trev

wrote:

Pengbo wrote:
[...]

Well they are expecting too some time during the summer, A auto upgrade at
no cost

Old April 19th 05, 01:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike Scott

johnydeath wrote:
I'm now with ADSL4Less. 512k no limits - one off 14.99 to migrate and
14.99 a month rental. No regrets about moving but apart from not being

Do they still stick their advertising on the ends of your emails??

various domains listed at www.scottsonline.org.uk
Mike Scott Harlow Essex England.(unet -a-t- scottsonline.org.uk)