Tiscali throttling P2P ports?

Old April 17th 05, 09:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Smith

Default Tiscali throttling P2P ports?

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed their P2P programs going
very slow recently on Tiscali? I can download from web pages at full
speed, but over the last couple of days I am getting about 2KB/s on
P2P.

I got a letter recently telling me that fair usage was 30GB per month,
and if I go over this amount, they will put the bad boys together from
6pm-midnight. They never mentioned P2P though, and I get the the
crappy DL speeds 24/7.

Bob