£10 BB Help

Old April 18th 05, 12:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PhilÅ

Default £10 BB Help

I remember a company running BB for £10, but it was limited and could be £25
depending on usage??

Can't remember the company..

Also the plusnet £10 512K deal is idea for me, but even though my exchange
is listed on the site, when I put in my number and postcode it says
£19.99???

I have emailed them but have had no reply yet... (5 days ago)

Old April 18th 05, 02:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

www.metronet.co.uk (prices plus VAT, a lower 'upper limit' now I think).

Also the plusnet £10 512K deal is idea for me, but even though my exchange
is listed on the site, when I put in my number and postcode it says
£19.99???

I don't think you mean Plus.Net but UK Online (the lower price is only for
areas where Easynet LLU Stream is available, hence their own kit and not BT
charging them fees which they then have to pass on... so they can push some
of the costs lower).

--
Try a commercial news service - from 50 MB/day (once-only fee of $5 )
up to 1500 MB/day for 6 months $99.95, 600 GB over 6 months $149.75
Old April 19th 05, 03:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

EFHbroadband.com does 'unlimited' 512k for £9.99 + Vat, and yes there is a
catch - the activation fee is £70 + Vat which makes the first year not so
cheap, and will they keep the price down thereafter ?
Regards,
Martin