Is it normal to use ANSI T1.413 i2 as the moulation type?

Old April 19th 05, 01:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Default Is it normal to use ANSI T1.413 i2 as the moulation type?

My Bulldog ADSL died this morning again.
My phone line is still dead.

Until the ADSL died this morning arround 10AM, it was using G.DMT (I
think). When it came back at 1PM, it has come back as ANSI T1.413 i2

Is that normal, or is that a Bulldog based thing that differs from the
normal BT based systems?
--
"Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf"
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.