Call Me Suspicious!!!

Old April 19th 05, 07:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
steven

Default Call Me Suspicious!!!

I ordered a upgrade to 2mb on the 8th and it finally was aknowledged on the
14th, ticket was placed on hold for 7 days, i was told that the day it would
be done was the 21st.

so i check the exhange and theres a site visit for the engineer to do
something to the exchange on the 21st. it would be interesting to know if
upgrades are being performed on my exchange on that day. so im paying for
someone to visit the exchange when he was already going to be there.

i think its a rip off, ive waited 11 days now since first asking for my
upgrade for a BT engineer to do probably 2 mins work, there is no need for
it to take so long.

One guy at plusnet told me definitely the 21st, the other told me it could
be before then, it would be nice to know exactly when it will be done. Would
not surprise me if come the 21st it isnt done or isnt done correct.

ill be glad when its done but im really ****ed off at the moment.....

Old April 20th 05, 07:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Norman

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:51:47 +0100, "steven"
wrote:

ill be glad when its done but im really ****ed off at the moment.....

It isn't the end of the world, certainly nothing worth getting
stressed over, perhaps you need to get out more...
--
Andy Norman
http://www.norman.cx/
Old April 20th 05, 08:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yozzi

"steven" wrote in message
Call me suspicious!!!

Suspicious

Old April 21st 05, 12:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:04:44 UTC, "Yozzi"
wrote:

"steven" wrote in message
Call me suspicious!!!

Suspicious