Freedom2Surf - email address format

Old April 19th 05, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom Denford

Default Freedom2Surf - email address format

As subject.

Thanks.

--
Tom Denford.
Old April 19th 05, 08:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom Denford

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:43:44 +0100, Tom Denford wrote:

As subject.

Thanks.

Sorry, what I meant to say was ... can someone please advise what the
format of their email addresses are?

Thanks.

--
Tom Denford.
Old April 19th 05, 09:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

As subject.

Thanks.

Sorry, what I meant to say was ... can someone please advise what the
format of their email addresses are?

Hi,

My f2s email addresses are of the format

I presume this is how new emails are currently issued. You also have the
opportunity to register
from the members are if you like.

Paul

Old April 19th 05, 09:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

Hi,

My f2s email addresses are of the format

I presume this is how new emails are currently issued. You also have the
opportunity to register
from the members are if you
like.

I meant 'members area'

Old April 19th 05, 09:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Eagles

Hi,

My f2s email addresses are of the format

I presume this is how new emails are currently issued. You also have the
opportunity to register
from the members are if you like.

Paul

Are you sure about that format? There's one too many @'s there.

~P.
Old April 19th 05, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

Are you sure about that format? There's one too many @'s there.

Oh yes, sorry!

and is what I meant!

Old April 19th 05, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom Denford

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:40:00 +0100, Paul wrote:

Are you sure about that format? There's one too many @'s there.

Oh yes, sorry!

and is what I meant!

Thanks for the reply Paul.

Sorry, I'm a little confused ... you have two different formats there don't
u? or am I being thick?

--
Tom Denford.
Old April 19th 05, 11:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cw

Tom Denford wrote in
:

Sorry, I'm a little confused ... you have two different formats there
don't u? or am I being thick?

You have the catchall [email protected] and you can register a separate
address which is

--
Colin
Old April 19th 05, 11:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

You have the catchall [email protected] and you can register a separate
address which is

AFAIK , the [email protected] format isnt catchall. But yes, you are
offered two different formats of address.

Old April 19th 05, 11:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cw

"Paul" wrote in news:d43vnm$m3i$1
@wisteria.csv.warwick.ac.uk:

AFAIK , the [email protected] format isnt catchall. But yes, you are
offered two different formats of address.

ok, I don't know the specifics on f2s really so it was just a guees fron
what was said

--
Colin