Valuation/FS: Draytek Wireless router.

Old April 20th 05, 12:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Black Shuck

Default Valuation/FS: Draytek Wireless router.

Have a Draytek 2600We wireless 4 port ADSL router. Gonna sell it, but
don't really know what it's worth. Don't want to take the p1ss, but
don't want to sell it short. (cracking bit of kit, that's very reliable).

What's it worth (it's 18 months old)?

Review/Specs he
http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware...igor2600we.asp

Anyone wanna make me an offer?

Cheers.
Old April 20th 05, 08:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:25:48 +0100, Black Shuck wrote:

Have a Draytek 2600We wireless 4 port ADSL router. Gonna sell it, but
don't really know what it's worth. Don't want to take the p1ss, but
don't want to sell it short. (cracking bit of kit, that's very reliable).

What's it worth (it's 18 months old)?

Review/Specs he
http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware...igor2600we.asp

Anyone wanna make me an offer?

Cheers.

Then find out on ebay ...................

David Bradley