New Pipex account

Old April 20th 05, 08:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
-halli-

Default New Pipex account

"Nigel M" wrote in message
I have 3 questions about a new connection with Pipex:

[1] My exchange was enabled today, Pipex connection expected 28th. If I
plug my router in before and see activity, can it be done quicker?

Mine was working about 6 days before (the day after my exchange was enabled)
on Pipex - both times I started a new contract. Once about 20 months ago and
also quite recently.

[2] When should I expect a username?

They say 10 days before, so you should be getting it any time now. I got
mine the day before the service went live (seven days before the official
date). I had my router connected from the day of the exchange being enabled
and just kept on checking it every now and again. As soon as the light on
the router stopped blinking I knew it had synced and I was online within
minutes.

regards

-halli-