Wanadoo

Old April 23rd 05, 08:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
N. Joy

Default Wanadoo

Hi all
Currently with Freeserve / Wanadoo - I live rurally and am told that I can
only get a 512k connection for BB. I have no idea what I use monthly - it's
never been an issue to date, but with BB it seems to be, judging by comments
in this NG.
So, is there any software I can install to help me keep track of what I use
before making a decision?
Also - I wonder if any ISP does a "rollover" package like the mobile phone
companies so that if I don't use my allocation one month -say I'm on
holiday - I am able to use my monthly allowance + whatever was left over
from the month before?
Thanks in advance
Norm