Recommendation

Old April 23rd 05, 03:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
- CyberMail -

Default Recommendation

Can anyone recommend a good quality DSL filter..(I dont want to install a
face plate). I have been using the ones provided by pipex for a while now,
but now that I have moved over to BD (4meg), i have found out that I am
having problems (I believe the echo on my telephone is caused by the poor
quality filters i am using). So anyone recommend some good quality and
reliable dsl filters I could buy.

cheers in advance.

Old April 23rd 05, 04:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roger Cain

"- CyberMail -" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a good quality DSL filter..(I dont want to install a
face plate). I have been using the ones provided by pipex for a while now,
but now that I have moved over to BD (4meg), i have found out that I am
having problems (I believe the echo on my telephone is caused by the poor
quality filters i am using). So anyone recommend some good quality and
reliable dsl filters I could buy.

XF-1e from adsl nation.

Old April 23rd 05, 05:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
N. Joy

this was a previous recommendation .......
http://www.solwise.co.uk/adsl-around-the-home.htm
HTH
Norm

Old April 23rd 05, 06:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pilbs

http://www.adslnation.com/products/xf-1e.php