Broadband for business

Old April 23rd 05, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R D S

Default Broadband for business

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a supplier for a private line, it seems much more
expensive than household.
Best I can find is a place called Cobweb for 21.99pm for 512.

TIA
Rick

Old April 23rd 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul G

"R D S" wrote in message
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a supplier for a private line, it seems much more
expensive than household.
Best I can find is a place called Cobweb for 21.99pm for 512.

www.nildram.co.uk allow business use on all their plans

Paul

Old April 25th 05, 02:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob S

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:33:13 GMT, "Paul G" wrote:

- Can anyone recommend a supplier for a private line, it seems much more
- expensive than household.
- Best I can find is a place called Cobweb for 21.99pm for 512.
-
-www.nildram.co.uk allow business use on all their plans

True, but all (most?) of the business lines will have 20-1 contention not the
50-1 of nildram and all the other home ones. Some of the ISPs will also offer
better service levels on their business range....

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com