FS: Draytek Vigor 2600We ADSL router, 4 port hub with wireless lan.

Old April 23rd 05, 06:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.adverts.computer
Black Shuck

Default FS: Draytek Vigor 2600We ADSL router, 4 port hub with wireless lan.

This is now surplus to requirements. Excellent bit of kit, very reliable
and a decent brand name. I get excellent wireless range from it. It's
in mint condition, latest firmware installed, full box and instructions etc.

Check out the review from ADSLGuide he

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware...igor2600we.asp

Looking for £70 + postage.

Cheers.
Old April 23rd 05, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.adverts.computer
Odie Ferrous

Black Shuck wrote:

This is now surplus to requirements. Excellent bit of kit, very reliable
and a decent brand name. I get excellent wireless range from it. It's
in mint condition, latest firmware installed, full box and instructions etc.

Check out the review from ADSLGuide he

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware...igor2600we.asp

Looking for £70 + postage.

Cheers.

This is said to be the best for what it is, at any price.

Odie
--
Retrodata
www.retrodata.co.uk
Old April 23rd 05, 09:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.adverts.computer
TheDragon

"Odie Ferrous" wrote in message
Black Shuck wrote:

This is now surplus to requirements. Excellent bit of kit, very reliable
and a decent brand name. I get excellent wireless range from it. It's
in mint condition, latest firmware installed, full box and instructions
etc.

Check out the review from ADSLGuide he

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware...igor2600we.asp

Looking for £70 + postage.

Cheers.

This is said to be the best for what it is, at any price.

Odie
--
Retrodata
www.retrodata.co.uk
Globally Local Data Recovery Experts

2nded here. I own the 2600W ISDN/ADSL, would never try another brand, this
is solid reliability. You get what u pay 4

Old April 23rd 05, 10:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.adverts.computer
Black Shuck

TheDragon got up from the bar and shouted: :

Black Shuck wrote:

This is now surplus to requirements. Excellent bit of kit, very reliable
and a decent brand name. I get excellent wireless range from it. It's
in mint condition, latest firmware installed, full box and instructions
etc.

Check out the review from ADSLGuide he

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware...igor2600we.asp

Looking for £70 + postage.

Cheers.

This is said to be the best for what it is, at any price.

Odie
--
Retrodata
www.retrodata.co.uk
Globally Local Data Recovery Experts

2nded here. I own the 2600W ISDN/ADSL, would never try another brand, this
is solid reliability. You get what u pay 4

Indeed, if I were buying, and had £70 to spend on either a used Draytek,
or a new Dlink/Netgear/Belkin/Linksys, I would choose the Draytek every
time.