Envy! p*nis or otherwise

Old April 23rd 05, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clueless

Default Envy! p*nis or otherwise

ADSLguide highlighted this http://www.ctinets.com/index_e.htm or a better
english release here
http://www.convergedigest.com/Bandwi...e.asp?ID=14545

What can you do with 1 Gbps?

S. A

Old April 25th 05, 11:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Clueless wrote:
ADSLguide highlighted this http://www.ctinets.com/index_e.htm or a better
english release here
http://www.convergedigest.com/Bandwi...e.asp?ID=14545

What can you do with 1 Gbps?

Personally, if there were no restrictions, I'd be using it for remote
disk mounting, and proper RAID/mirroring at a second site, so
off-site backups just become automatic, and instantaneous.