May be a silly question

Old April 24th 05, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JammyGit

Default May be a silly question

but does the BT MF50 Microfilter meet the BT SIN 346 Issue 2.2
specification. ?

Old April 24th 05, 06:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Murphy

"JammyGit" wrote in message
but does the BT MF50 Microfilter meet the BT SIN 346 Issue 2.2
specification. ?

The BT SIN 346 Issue 2.2 spec for what? I would assume that since its sold
by BT its fully approved for use on their network so I'm wondering what
you're concerns are with it. BT SIN 346 is now up to issue 2.5 so I'm
wondering what relevance issue 2.2 has?

Paul