1899 Problem

Old April 26th 05, 12:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Derrick Fawsitt

Default 1899 Problem

I changed my mike to my Logitech web cam and now find when I use the
1899 service to telephone land lines the person at the remote end cannot
hear me.
I have altered my settings in Control Panel to use the Logitech mike and
it works with all other programmes. What can be wrong, can you help
please.
--
Derrick Fawsitt
Old April 26th 05, 11:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MA

Derrick Fawsitt wrote:
I changed my mike to my Logitech web cam and now find when I use the
1899 service to telephone land lines the person at the remote end
cannot hear me.
I have altered my settings in Control Panel to use the Logitech mike
and it works with all other programmes. What can be wrong, can you
help please.

Have you changed the audio settings within the client?

Old April 27th 05, 03:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Derrick Fawsitt

In message , MA
writes
Derrick Fawsitt wrote:
I changed my mike to my Logitech web cam and now find when I use the
1899 service to telephone land lines the person at the remote end
cannot hear me.
I have altered my settings in Control Panel to use the Logitech mike
and it works with all other programmes. What can be wrong, can you
help please.

Have you changed the audio settings within the client?

Yes, to acknowledge the new mike, namely the built in mike in my
Logitech web cam, all to no avail.
My mike and Web Cam work perfectly in Skype and Ineen and other VOIP
systems. My old mike worked with 1899 so what has changed, I cannot
understand it, unless there may be a problem with 1899's VOIP service,
its Landline service is OK.
Regards,
--
Derrick Fawsitt