Leaving Tiscali BB?

Old April 27th 05, 10:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric M

Default Leaving Tiscali BB?

I think its time to move on, but does anyone have an idea if I would be
without a broadband service for long between ISPs? I have heard people say
that they have been without a connection for a few weeks when moving
broadband ISP.. Any ideas what the timescale is nowadays?

Also, what do you think of Pipex and Bulldog? I want a 1Mbit service
unlimited if possible.

Eric

Old April 27th 05, 11:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

My Tiscali broadband was cancelled on March 3rd,i was told it would
take up to 15 days for BT to release the line.After 15 days my line had
not been released so i rang tiscali every day to try and get some
answers.I was given reasons from computer errors to bt not responding
to there request.

Finally on April 25th i was given a bt reference number for the work to
be done,so i rang bt and my line is booked for release April 27th.
I was not expecting a problem free process from reading previous
posts,but im glad i will be finally free from tiscali.

Good Luck !!!!

Paul