Virgin.net

Old April 27th 05, 10:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JJJJ

Default Virgin.net

Has anyone tried this? What is the service like?

Jules
There are two respites from the miseries of life - music and cats.
Old April 27th 05, 10:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric M

"JJJJ" wrote in message
Has anyone tried this? What is the service like?

Jules
There are two respites from the miseries of life - music and cats.

A mate of mine uses it, and no probs... I understand there is no long
contract either.

Old April 27th 05, 11:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JJJJ

In article , "Eric M" wrote:

"JJJJ" wrote in message
Has anyone tried this? What is the service like?

Jules
There are two respites from the miseries of life - music and cats.

A mate of mine uses it, and no probs... I understand there is no long
contract either.

I'm thinking of networking it between a Mac/PC anyone had any experience of
doing this? The deal seems quite good.

Old April 27th 05, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Caretaker

JJJJ wrote:
In article , "Eric M" wrote:

"JJJJ" wrote in message

Has anyone tried this? What is the service like?

Jules
There are two respites from the miseries of life - music and cats.

A mate of mine uses it, and no probs... I understand there is no long
contract either.

I'm thinking of networking it between a Mac/PC anyone had any experience of
doing this? The deal seems quite good.

We have networked Macs and PCs at work and they fit together fine.

Make sure the network works normally, and does what a network should,
before you try sticking the broadband connection into the mix.

--
The Caretaker .........
Old April 27th 05, 07:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian

Been with virgin.net for years first on dial up and for past three months on
broadband - no problems worth mentioning.

Ian