NTL Broadband upload speeds

Old April 27th 05, 11:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Col

Default NTL Broadband upload speeds

I've just found out that NTL have recently changed there speeds to 1Mb, 2Mb
and 3Mb. I was on 1.5Mb before and have just changed to 3Mb at the same
cost.

Does anyone know what upload speed is also given with each of these new
packages?

Cheers.

-
http://www.herowar.com/blitz/recruit.phtml?id=52

Old April 27th 05, 11:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

"Col" wrote in message ...
I've just found out that NTL have recently changed there speeds to 1Mb,
2Mb
and 3Mb. I was on 1.5Mb before and have just changed to 3Mb at the same
cost.

Does anyone know what upload speed is also given with each of these new
packages?

Cheers.

-
http://www.herowar.com/blitz/recruit.phtml?id=52

3MB = 300k Upload
2MB = 200K Upload
1MB = Aint got a clue

Old April 27th 05, 12:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Matt

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message

"Col" wrote in message
I've just found out that NTL have recently changed there speeds to 1Mb,
2Mb
and 3Mb. I was on 1.5Mb before and have just changed to 3Mb at the same
cost.

Does anyone know what upload speed is also given with each of these new
packages?

Cheers.

-
http://www.herowar.com/blitz/recruit.phtml?id=52