BT Business Broadband 2Mbps upgrade

Old April 27th 05, 06:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joneseylah

Default BT Business Broadband 2Mbps upgrade

At long last (and a day early) BT Business Broadband customers can now
apply for a free upgrade to 2Mbps

http://www.btbroadbandoffice.com/speedchanges

Applied today and got an activity date of next week 5/5/2005

Joneseylah
Old April 27th 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Pearce

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:55:24 +0000 (UTC), Joneseylah
wrote:

At long last (and a day early) BT Business Broadband customers can now
apply for a free upgrade to 2Mbps

http://www.btbroadbandoffice.com/speedchanges

Applied today and got an activity date of next week 5/5/2005

Cheers for the heads up, I also got the 5th.
Old April 27th 05, 08:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TheDragon

wrote:

At long last (and a day early) BT Business Broadband customers can now
apply for a free upgrade to 2Mbps

http://www.btbroadbandoffice.com/speedchanges

Applied today and got an activity date of next week 5/5/2005

Cheers for the heads up, I also got the 5th.

Says I already got broadband (Obviously) and to enter a different number.

Old April 28th 05, 03:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cAm

Joneseylah wrote:
At long last (and a day early) BT Business Broadband customers can now
apply for a free upgrade to 2Mbps

http://www.btbroadbandoffice.com/speedchanges

Applied today and got an activity date of next week 5/5/2005

Joneseylah

I was getting apology message first, and when i refreshed the page
10-15 times, i finally got "Upgrade Now" button, but landed to
http://www.btbroadbandoffice.com/bro...available.html

and it says updating systems!!!

Why did they advertised 28th when they actually started it on 27th
afternoon and now ppl are getting error messages (
Old April 29th 05, 11:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Pearce

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:09:21 +0100, cAm
wrote:

Joneseylah wrote:
At long last (and a day early) BT Business Broadband customers can now
apply for a free upgrade to 2Mbps

http://www.btbroadbandoffice.com/speedchanges

Applied today and got an activity date of next week 5/5/2005

Joneseylah

I was getting apology message first, and when i refreshed the page
10-15 times, i finally got "Upgrade Now" button, but landed to
http://www.btbroadbandoffice.com/bro...available.html

and it says updating systems!!!

Why did they advertised 28th when they actually started it on 27th
afternoon and now ppl are getting error messages (

I think advertising a start on the 28th so far ahead was a recipe for
disaster. Clearly everyone was going to hit the website on the same
day.

My order went through, but bizarrely they have sent me a new modem, I
don't even use the old one!