Tiscali Customer Services Non 0870?

Old April 27th 05, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric M

Default Tiscali Customer Services Non 0870?

Anyone have the numbers for Tiscali Customer Services?

I don't want the 0870 number as they are a rip off and I aint paying for
0870 calls.

Anyone care to spill the beans on the real numbers these link to?

There are some numbers on http://www.saynoto0870.com but is there anymore
anyone knows of?

I don't see why I should have to pay 0870 charges for 'Customer Services'
when I am a valued customer.....

Old April 27th 05, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Matt

"Eric M" wrote in message
Anyone have the numbers for Tiscali Customer Services?

I don't want the 0870 number as they are a rip off and I aint paying for
0870 calls.

Anyone care to spill the beans on the real numbers these link to?

There are some numbers on http://www.saynoto0870.com but is there anymore
anyone knows of?

I don't see why I should have to pay 0870 charges for 'Customer Services'
when I am a valued customer.....

What makes you think you're valued?

Old April 27th 05, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eric M

"Matt" wrote in message

"Eric M" wrote in message
Anyone have the numbers for Tiscali Customer Services?

I don't want the 0870 number as they are a rip off and I aint paying for
0870 calls.

Anyone care to spill the beans on the real numbers these link to?

There are some numbers on http://www.saynoto0870.com but is there anymore
anyone knows of?

I don't see why I should have to pay 0870 charges for 'Customer Services'
when I am a valued customer.....

What makes you think you're valued?

I always like to stick a joke on the end of my posts! : - )

Old April 27th 05, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tiny Tim

"Matt" wrote in message

"Eric M" wrote in message
Anyone have the numbers for Tiscali Customer Services?

I don't want the 0870 number as they are a rip off and I aint paying for
0870 calls.

Anyone care to spill the beans on the real numbers these link to?

There are some numbers on http://www.saynoto0870.com but is there anymore
anyone knows of?

I don't see why I should have to pay 0870 charges for 'Customer Services'
when I am a valued customer.....

What makes you think you're valued?

I would have thought paying through the nose to talk to your supplier would
make you a highly valued customer.

Old April 27th 05, 08:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jet Morgan

"Eric M" wrote in message
Anyone have the numbers for Tiscali Customer Services?

I don't want the 0870 number as they are a rip off and I aint paying for
0870 calls.

Anyone care to spill the beans on the real numbers these link to?

There are some numbers on http://www.saynoto0870.com but is there anymore
anyone knows of?

I don't see why I should have to pay 0870 charges for 'Customer Services'
when I am a valued customer.....

I do. You are a "valued" customer, because you "contain" latent monetary
value. By dialing the 0870, you realise some of that monetary value for
them; if you don't, you don't.

I'm waiting for a VOIP server which will automatically map the 0870
numbers to their geog equivalent, if any. Failing that, a normal
phone that mapped 0870 to geog equivalents via an updateable database
would be good.

This will rely on someone doing the donkey work of course. Do saynoto0870
provide a downloadable mapping database ?

Richard [in PE12]

Old April 28th 05, 12:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Matt

"Eric M" wrote in message

"Matt" wrote in message

"Eric M" wrote in message
Anyone have the numbers for Tiscali Customer Services?

I don't want the 0870 number as they are a rip off and I aint paying for
0870 calls.

Anyone care to spill the beans on the real numbers these link to?

There are some numbers on http://www.saynoto0870.com but is there
anymore anyone knows of?

I don't see why I should have to pay 0870 charges for 'Customer
Services' when I am a valued customer.....

What makes you think you're valued?

I always like to stick a joke on the end of my posts! : - )

I know, only messing mate