BT Voyager 205 - Quick question

Old April 28th 05, 12:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick

Default BT Voyager 205 - Quick question

Can someone please confirm the BT Voyager 205 has one ethernet port, is it
possible to use a Wireless Access Point in this port?

Thank you

Old April 28th 05, 08:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pilbs

http://www.voyager.bt.com/205/prodinfo.htm

Old April 28th 05, 12:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:30:02 +0100, "Nick" wrote:

Can someone please confirm the BT Voyager 205 has one ethernet port, is it
possible to use a Wireless Access Point in this port?

Yes, my setup is with Belkin wireless access point using the ethernet
port.

--
anton