Tesco BB

Old April 28th 05, 09:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Not Me

Default Tesco BB

Hi,

Just been informed Tesco BB's prices are going down to 17.99 (give or
take a few pennies), does anyone know anything new about the upcoming
1Mb service? A reduction in cost for 512 suggests the 1Mb will probably
be more than the original 19.99... do u think?
Old April 28th 05, 11:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:27:29 +0100, Not Me
wrote:

A reduction in cost for 512 suggests the 1Mb will probably
be more than the original 19.99... do u think?

Datastream provided by NTL. Of no interest to me whatsoever.

Phil

Old April 28th 05, 12:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert Holdford

"Not Me" wrote in message
Hi,

Just been informed Tesco BB's prices are going down to 17.99 (give or
take a few pennies), does anyone know anything new about the upcoming 1Mb
service? A reduction in cost for 512 suggests the 1Mb will probably be
more than the original 19.99... do u think?

I use the 512 BB from Tesco. No complaints whatsoever here. I reduction
in price sounds great to me. No really interested in the 1 Meg, but the
poriceing maybe similar to the 512 at the momen??? Who knows.

Old April 28th 05, 01:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Not Me

wrote:

A reduction in cost for 512 suggests the 1Mb will probably
be more than the original 19.99... do u think?

Datastream provided by NTL. Of no interest to me whatsoever.

So why reply?

I'm quite a fan myself, fastest most solid connection I've ever had.

Cheers,
Chris