Plusnet 21.99 for 2MB - who compares?

Old April 28th 05, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steven Campbell

Default Plusnet 21.99 for 2MB - who compares?

"Matt" wrote in message

"Matt" wrote in message

"RolYat" wrote in message

Now that Plusnet offer a 2mb package for 21.99, who is there that can
compare?

I've looked at Zen and NDO, but they seem to be a lot nearer (or over)
40.00 a month for anything approaching 2Mb.

I had a bad experience when I almost migrated from Plusnet to Pipex, so
i'm not overly keen on them [Pipex] at present.

I've just become a bit disillusioned with Plusnet of late, and so,
keeping my options open, i'm looking for alternatives.

I'd prefer 2Mb, am happy with a capped package (anything up to 15GB but
nearer 30GB would feel more 'comfortable) but will consider 1Mb speed

as
thus far 2Mb hasn't actually made a great difference to my usage.

TIA

I'm trying to find out if this 21.99 service has a 30gb data transfer
limit (as it used to??), under the Data Transfer tab nothing is listed
with regards to quota, so if there does exist then it most definitely
hidden well away.

Anyone know?

On 28/04/2005 @ 12:03 Mr Matthew Freeman wrote:

Is there a data transfer limit (aka fair usage quota) with the new

Broadband Premier 2mb service. Under the data transfer tab it does not

say, so I presume it is unmetered?, unless you have some dodgy small

print I should know about? Thank

======== PlusNet Reply Below ========

Dear Mr Matthew Freeman,
The fair usage policy has been removed and there are no plans for the
re-introduction of the fair usage policy. Hope this information helps.
Regards,
PlusNet Customer Support

Why does it say "From 21.99" then?!?
See my other post Plusnet confused

Steven.

Old April 28th 05, 04:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Matt

"Steven Campbell" wrote in message

"Matt" wrote in message

"Matt" wrote in message

"RolYat" wrote in message

[...]

Because they are due to launch 4mb and 8mb soon. (or maybe already have),
see drop down list on order form.

Old April 28th 05, 07:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James Mourby

"Matt" wrote in message

"Matt" wrote in message

"RolYat" wrote in message

[...]

The premier package is from 21.99

Up to 2mb - 21.99
Up to 4mb - 29.99
Up to 8mb - 39.99

Old April 28th 05, 08:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 28 Apr 2005 19:06, "James Mourby" wrote:

[ snip ]

Why does it say "From 21.99" then?!?

The premier package is from 21.99

Up to 2mb - 21.99
Up to 4mb - 29.99
Up to 8mb - 39.99

Have people lost the ability to 'trim' these days ?

--
Try a commercial news service - from 50 MB/day (once-only fee of $5 )
up to 1500 MB/day for 6 months $99.95, 600 GB over 6 months $149.75
Old April 29th 05, 10:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
thoss

In article t, Peter M
writes
On 28 Apr 2005 19:06, "James Mourby" wrote:

[ snip ]

Why does it say "From 21.99" then?!?

The premier package is from 21.99

Up to 2mb - 21.99
Up to 4mb - 29.99
Up to 8mb - 39.99

Have people lost the ability to 'trim' these days ?

Nope. Many never acquired it in the first place. Let's hope that those
who did never do lose it nor forget to use it.
--
Thoss