virgin.net usage monitoring

Old April 28th 05, 08:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ozone Hole near South Pole

Default virgin.net usage monitoring

Hi,

I am on virgin's 512kbps/3GB packagae. So far so good. But, I cannot
find where to check my internet usage. I would have to make guess
whether I am close to the cap or not. It is quite frustrating. I
wonder if it is possible to find that anywhere in virgin.net's
webpage. If not so, can I check out anywhere in windows (winxp,
connect to internet with USB ADSL modem) for this sort of information?
Thank's in advance.
Old April 29th 05, 09:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pete

"Ozone Hole near South Pole" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I am on virgin's 512kbps/3GB packagae. So far so good. But, I cannot
find where to check my internet usage. I would have to make guess
whether I am close to the cap or not. It is quite frustrating. I
wonder if it is possible to find that anywhere in virgin.net's
webpage. If not so, can I check out anywhere in windows (winxp,
connect to internet with USB ADSL modem) for this sort of information?
Thank's in advance.

Download the freeware program, Netmeter (Version 0.9.9.9) from

http://readerror.gmxhome.de/

It'll give you extensive info on actual/predicted usage.