TalkTalk DNS down?

Old April 29th 05, 09:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave P

Default TalkTalk DNS down?

Just wondering why I am getting a 404 error on a lot of pages on the web.
Could it be DNS servers dodgy? Going on for a 12 hours now.

An example is here http://www.ipodder.org/

I am getting about 25% of pages 404.

Dave

Old April 29th 05, 04:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Dave P:
Just wondering why I am getting a 404 error on a lot of pages on the
web. Could it be DNS servers dodgy? Going on for a 12 hours now.

An example is here http://www.ipodder.org/

I am getting about 25% of pages 404.

Dave

When I was with Talk Talk, nearly every day their DNS servers would be down
for varying amounts of time. For the short time I was with Talk Talk I
switched to using Pipex's DNS servers, and didn't have any problem.