Blair is a lying sack of Sh1te

Old April 30th 05, 11:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
none

Default Blair is a lying sack of Sh1te

this man and his bunch of rotten cronies have been corrupted by power
,he does not know the meaning of the truth . Two Jags Prescott
..Mandleson .Blunkett ,the whole rotten and corrupt lot need to be
ejected from power next week .
Vote them out !!
one of Blairs old school mates says " he is insincere , a master of
evasion ,consumed with himself and totally lacking in principle"

Old April 30th 05, 12:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Java Jive

Default Blair ... ABUSE REPORTED

[Off-Topic, offensive slander snipped]

Old April 30th 05, 12:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
The Cable Guy

Java Jive wrote:
|| [Off-Topic, offensive slander snipped]

And all the incorrectly placed punctuation.

Old April 30th 05, 01:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Richard H Huelin

"Java Jive" wrote in message
[Off-Topic, offensive slander snipped]

Spam and off-topic, certainly. Slander perhaps, either way with a
combination of using Google (usual response to an abuse report "it's not
our problem, contact the abuser"), and Onetel for his dial up the abuser
is pretty much bullet-proof. Morris Kellett the well known kook/nutter/
Usenet abuser has been posting/spamming much worse slander for months in
a multitude of groups from a (spit) Onetel account with complete
immunity, while Onetel sit back and ignore all reports.

, ,

Old April 30th 05, 01:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Java Jive

"Richard H Huelin" wrote in message
"Java Jive" wrote in message
[Off-Topic, offensive slander snipped]

Spam and off-topic, certainly. Slander perhaps ...

Not a lawyer, but I believe it's slander unless and until it's proved in
court?

Morris Kellett the well known kook/nutter/
Usenet abuser has been posting/spamming much worse slander for months in
a multitude of groups from a (spit) Onetel account with complete
immunity, while Onetel sit back and ignore all reports.

Yes, the OneTel addresses bounced, but that's not necessarily the end of it.
Some ISPs only accept reports through their bespoke reporting system. In
view of this and your post, I've now gone onto OneTel's website and used
their bespoke complaints page ...
http://www.onetel.co.uk/index.php/contact-email
.... and I've resent the mail CC-ing the next domain back in the tracert as
well, asking them to apply pressure ...

So. we'll see if any good comes of that ...

Old April 30th 05, 02:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Mr Cellophane

Default Blair is a lying sack of Sh1te (off topic rubbish)

"none" wrote in message
oups.com...

one of Blairs old school mates says " he is insincere , a master of
evasion ,consumed with himself and totally lacking in principle"

Sounds like he is perfectly qualified to be a barrister or an MP if you ask me.

Old April 30th 05, 02:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Richard H Huelin

"Java Jive" wrote in message
"Richard H Huelin" wrote in
message
"Java Jive" wrote in message

snip

Morris Kellett the well known kook/nutter/
Usenet abuser has been posting/spamming much worse slander for months
in
a multitude of groups from a (spit) Onetel account with complete
immunity, while Onetel sit back and ignore all reports.

Yes, the OneTel addresses bounced, but that's not necessarily the end
of it.
Some ISPs only accept reports through their bespoke reporting system.
In
view of this and your post, I've now gone onto OneTel's website and
used
their bespoke complaints page ...
http://www.onetel.co.uk/index.php/contact-email
... and I've resent the mail CC-ing the next domain back in the
tracert as
well, asking them to apply pressure ...

The old make the reporter "jump through hoops trick". I have an
address: gurinder.duhra(at)onetel.co.uk for a (spit) Onetel director
and have used it on a couple of occasions for larting Kellett, when used
Kellett does go quiet for up to three weeks or so, I suspect that at
best he gets a slap across the wrist with a limp lettuce leaf. It seems
that the best solution with Onetel abusers is the kill-file.

I was going to submit Onetel to RFC-Ignorant.Org, but they are already
listed: http://shorterlink.com/?6EP0TN

Old April 30th 05, 03:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Phil Thompson

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:46:40 +0100, "Java Jive" wrote:

Not a lawyer, but I believe it's slander

Slander is spoken defamation; libel is published.

Phil