NDO email/FTP problems

Old May 1st 05, 08:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Artois

Default NDO email/FTP problems

Hi there,

Is anyone else on NDO haveing email & FTP problems this morning?

Thanks

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0517-6, 30/04/2005
Tested on: 01/05/2005 07:07:20

Old May 1st 05, 10:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Ough

"Artois" wrote in message
Hi there,

Is anyone else on NDO haveing email & FTP problems this morning?

Thanks

Looks like my migration to Pipex three days ago saved me some grief this
morning

Checking my old NDO account (as it is still live at the moment) shows no
problems. Could be a local error?

Simon

Old May 1st 05, 06:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anton G˙sen

Artois wrote:

Hi there,

Is anyone else on NDO haveing email & FTP problems this morning?

Dunno about this morning but the POP3 server is fine this afternoon. FTP
client is connecting OK.