Plusnet referal

Old May 2nd 05, 07:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Belzie

Default Plusnet referal

Hi there

I've decided to change ISP to Plusnet.......... seem to be good value
and have newsgroup access.

If you want to refer me belzieatgmailcom

Belzie
Old May 2nd 05, 08:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tiscali Tim

Belzie wrote:

Hi there

I've decided to change ISP to Plusnet.......... seem to be good value
and have newsgroup access.

If you want to refer me belzieatgmailcom

Belzie

AIUI, it's *you* who has to do the referring by quoting the account ID of
the person who recommended PlusNet to you when you sign up.

I'd be very happy for you to quote my ID - mills37 !

--
Cheers,
Tim

Old May 2nd 05, 09:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 2 May 2005 19:32, "Tiscali Tim" wrote:

AIUI, it's *you* who has to do the referring by quoting the account ID of
the person who recommended PlusNet to you when you sign up.

Or just follow a link they provide, as in my sig :-)

--
Plus.Net http://tinyurl.com/5jpa4
I recommend them and save some cash.

Old May 3rd 05, 02:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bryan Anderson

On Monday, Peter M wrote:

Or just follow a link they provide, as in my sig :-)

....used this morning when I ordered my migration.

--
Bryan Anderson
Old May 3rd 05, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dee

Bryan Anderson wrote:
On Monday, Peter M wrote:

Or just follow a link they provide, as in my sig :-)

...used this morning when I ordered my migration.

How long do Pipex take to give a MAC Code? I asked for mine last week
and so far nothing!!
Old May 3rd 05, 03:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spack

Dee wrote on Tue, 03 May 2005 14:11:15 +0100:

Bryan Anderson wrote:
On Monday, Peter M wrote:

Or just follow a link they provide, as in my sig :-)

...used this morning when I ordered my migration.

How long do Pipex take to give a MAC Code? I asked for mine last week and
so far nothing!!

I had to phone them up 3 time to get mine. If they say they can't give it
out over the phone, tell them to stop lying as they gave me mine over the
phone when they decided they'd "lost" the email that was sent to both email
accounts I had signed up with them (and then 10 minutes later sent the email
that they swore had been lost)

Dan

Old May 3rd 05, 03:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bryan Anderson

On Tuesday, Dee wrote:

How long do Pipex take to give a MAC Code? I asked for
mine last week and so far nothing!!

No idea about Pipex but I rang Zen this morning and they
gave me my code over the phone. Relying on email to move
a contract isn't wise (in my opinion) as they'll probably
ignore it in the hope that you'll forget about it and they
can carry on taking your money!

--
Bryan Anderson
Old May 3rd 05, 04:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kat

Bryan Anderson wrote:
On Tuesday, Dee wrote:

How long do Pipex take to give a MAC Code? I asked for
mine last week and so far nothing!!

No idea about Pipex but I rang Zen this morning and they
gave me my code over the phone. Relying on email to move
a contract isn't wise (in my opinion) as they'll probably
ignore it in the hope that you'll forget about it and they
can carry on taking your money!

I rang Virgin this morning to get mine and was told it would take at
least three days because they have to request it from BT
--
Kat

Old May 3rd 05, 05:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dee

Tiscali Tim wrote:

I'd be very happy for you to quote my ID - mills37 !

I just got my MAC after remailing pipex and put you down as referer for
plus net
Old May 3rd 05, 05:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

rubbish, a colleague of mine was on virgin and ws given his code over the
phone, i suggest yu phone them right back up and demand it over the phone,
in the politest possible way of course. Ii find it always helps if you are
able to quote a few of the top dogs names etc,etc, when you have
full,instant access to these details on any company and individual in the uk
its so very,very esy to get what you want from these and other companies.