LOL, Pussynet strike again!!!

Old May 2nd 05, 08:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

Default LOL, Pussynet strike again!!!

Good old Pussynet, now offering...

'free' set-up

the snag...

'free' set-up is only actually free if you stay with Pussynet for five
years

God only knows who they employ that comes up with these ideas, first the
doom pipe then fair use policies, then no fair use, and now they have this
*cough* free setup.

Oh and I also notice this in their new statements...

'The Premier range offers a service with no specific usage limit'

LOL no "SPECIFIC" usage limit, I wonder WTF that will end up meaning.

Good old Pussynet, never fail to disappoint in making me laugh.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old May 2nd 05, 11:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

Straight from a Pussynet press release, read more here...
http://www.adslguide.org/newsarchive.asp?item=2219