Yankee POODLE Blair - another dead Soldier

Old May 3rd 05, 07:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british,uk.telecom.mobile
none

Default Yankee POODLE Blair - another dead Soldier

Dead soldier's family blame Blair

British soldier Anthony Wakefield has been killed in Iraq
The family of a British man killed in Iraq on Monday has blamed Tony
Blair for his death, saying he should never have gone to war in the
first place.

Guardsman Anthony Wakefield was killed in a roadside bomb in the town
of Al Amarah in southern Iraq.

His wife, Ann Toward, told ITV News that "my children would still have
their father today and I really do blame him (Blair) for that".

Thanks Mr Blair , so long as its not your kids being killed you dont
worry !
ass hole
Vote this grinning asshole Blair out of office

Old May 3rd 05, 08:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british,uk.telecom.mobile
Blue Lion

oups.com...

Get ****ed

Old May 3rd 05, 09:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british,uk.telecom.mobile
RolYat

In article .com,

[snipped political codswallop]

oh do sod off somewhere else. The middle lane of the M1 at rush hour
would be good.
Old May 3rd 05, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british,uk.telecom.mobile
Jon

declared for all the world to hear...

Will you please keep your ravings out of uk.telecom.mobile you complete
tosspot.
--
Regards
Jon
Old May 3rd 05, 10:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british,uk.telecom.mobile
JPG

On 3 May 2005 10:53:22 -0700, "none" wrote:

Vote this grinning asshole Blair out of office

And get he grinning asshole Howard instead - take your bile ridden
tirades against our beloved prime minister out of uk.telecom.broadband
Old May 3rd 05, 11:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british,uk.telecom.mobile

Feel very sorry for the man's family but we have had all volunteer
armed forces since 1960 so he must have known that getting killed was
possible.
Soldiers and their families can't choose which wars to fight.
If he had been killed by some moron in Northern Ireland would that have
been better.

Did you know that between 1900 and 2000 there was only one year when a
British soldier was not killed in action somewhere,that year was
1968,after Aden and before Northern Ireland.
I am glad that we did not have such attention to every poor soul that
got killed in previous wars,or else we would all be speaking German
now,or waving Soviet Flags every October.
Yes I am in favour of the Iraq war.
Howard has admitted he would have went to war even if he knew there
were no WMDs to be found.
Charles Kennedy is against the war,nice to know he has some policies
which he can remember.

Surely Iraq's track record was such that it was not unreasonable to
think they had such weapons.
Is the war the only issue that matters to everyone,or is it just the
obsession of nazis,trots,muslims and spotty students?
Lets see what the voters say

Old May 3rd 05, 11:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british,uk.telecom.mobile
Frank X

"JPG" wrote in message
On 3 May 2005 10:53:22 -0700, "none" wrote:

Vote this grinning asshole Blair out of office

And get he grinning asshole Howard instead - take your bile ridden
tirades against our beloved prime minister out of uk.telecom.broadband

But as well as [email protected]# lets not forget the 3gl fiasco ;o)

Old May 3rd 05, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british,uk.telecom.mobile
Stefan Kaniuk

isnt this forum supposed to be about broadband issues, im a sure there are
more appropriate avenues for talk of a political nature.

**YAWN**