Cancelling Telewest withing 12months

Old May 4th 05, 03:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nura

Default Cancelling Telewest withing 12months

What will happen if i try doing this?

Is there anyway to argue myself out of the contract??
Old May 4th 05, 10:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

yes pay your wasy out unless you can come up with a very good reason for
getting out of your existing contract early.
om...

Old May 4th 05, 11:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gzl

"Nura" wrote in message
om...
What will happen if i try doing this?

Is there anyway to argue myself out of the contract??

When I was on Telewest, there was always quite a few like yourself that
wanted to terminate their contract, they'd do it by postin in the BY
internal groups, ie: blueyonder.feedback, and swear at the staff.
Alex Brown was a good target, as he'd throw the AUP book at you and get
you disconnected straight away.

It was funny to watch, the times it happened.

Old May 6th 05, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Thats quite alright.

Alex Brown wrote:
On 5 May 2005 19:34:20 -0700, wrote:

Thanks.

I will try this, if it'll get me disconnected - which is what i

want.

I'll feed back to the abuse team - thanks for the flag.

Alex

--

Alex Brown
blueyonder Product Manager

Old May 8th 05, 01:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gzl

wrote in message
oups.com...

Alex Brown wrote:
On 5 May 2005 19:34:20 -0700, wrote:

Thanks.

I will try this, if it'll get me disconnected - which is what i

want.

I'll feed back to the abuse team - thanks for the flag.

Thats quite alright.

Hmmmmmm...

Old May 9th 05, 02:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yozzi

"Gzl" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Alex Brown wrote:
On 5 May 2005 19:34:20 -0700, wrote:

Thanks.

I will try this, if it'll get me disconnected - which is what i

want.

I'll feed back to the abuse team - thanks for the flag.

Thats quite alright.

Hmmmmmm...

Lol, fantastic!

Old May 9th 05, 01:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gzl

"Yozzi" wrote in message

I will try this, if it'll get me disconnected - which is what i
want.

I'll feed back to the abuse team - thanks for the flag.

Thats quite alright.

Hmmmmmm...

Lol, fantastic!

There's no helpin some people.