Freedom 2 Surf?

Old May 4th 05, 05:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

Default Freedom 2 Surf?

Any opinions on Freedom2Surf, good, bad or otherwise?
Old May 4th 05, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Lowndes

Any opinions on Freedom2Surf, good, bad or otherwise?

Good - I have no qualms recommending them - I've been with them on
ADSL for around 18 months.

Dave
Old May 4th 05, 06:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pineapple mo-fo

Steve decided it would be mildly amusing to
write:

Any opinions on Freedom2Surf, good, bad or otherwise?

I've been using them since '02 and they're great. Only downer is that
their support only work weekdays, but most people won't ever need to
contact them, since they're super-reliable.

--
Lots of love, Rich
crapola - http://www.brushtastic.f2s.com
Old May 4th 05, 06:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike NG

On Wed, 4 May 2005 at 17:22:28, Steve (Steve )
wrote:
Any opinions on Freedom2Surf, good, bad or otherwise?

To be honest, have a scan through the F2S forum on the adslguide. I've
been with them for over 2 months now and can't fault them

If you'd like me to refer you, then please change deadspam to ntlworld,
I'll email you my username, then I'll get 10
--
Mike
Old May 4th 05, 07:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Thanatos

Hi

"Steve" wrote in message
Any opinions on Freedom2Surf, good, bad or otherwise?

I have only been with f2s for around 2-3 months and I
find them excellent. They supply a very easily configurable
members area to change your bits and bobs through.

Old May 4th 05, 08:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris

In article ,
lid says...
Any opinions on Freedom2Surf, good, bad or otherwise?

Excellent ISP. End of.