If you want a Gypsy Neighbour - VOTE LABOUR !

Old May 4th 05, 07:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british
none

Default If you want a Gypsy Neighbour - VOTE LABOUR !

yeehhaaww

Old May 4th 05, 08:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british

If you want a fascist government,vote BNP.
60 years after the defeat of fascism in Europe people can write stuff
like this.
I can't choose my neighbours at the moment,I would not want to along
racial/ethnic lines,would not want to live next to a Daily Mail reader
though.

Old May 4th 05, 09:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british
Gel

Good; suits me;
enjoy your travellers arriving soon, and at your expense!

Old May 4th 05, 11:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband,soc.culture.british
Beck

"Gel" wrote in message
oups.com...
Good; suits me;
enjoy your travellers arriving soon, and at your expense!

We have travellers in our town who have illegally parked themselves on green
belt land. The Tory council has failed to do anything about them. I would
rather a Labour council than the rubbish council we have at the moment.