BT Voyager 2100 Configuration ???

Old May 5th 05, 11:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Caretaker

Default BT Voyager 2100 Configuration ???

Hi,

I have a BT Voyager 2100 on a BT line with NTL as my ADSL ISP. All
works well, with the Voyager connected to the desktop via LAN and
supplying a wireless AP for another desktop and some laptops, with the
AP, Internet and file sharing all working most excellently at present.

However, to adjust any settings on the router or AP one has to use the
website voyager.home which, for some reason unknown to me, is now
refusing to play ball, and is unavailable. I have made no system
changes recently. Despite numerous re-boots, power cycles and
refreshes, flushes of cache and fiddling with security settings I still
get a "Page cannot be displayed" error message ....

We use Win XP and Internet Explorer, though the settings page also
doesn't work in Deepnet Explorer or Mozilla Firebird either.

Anyone any clues?

Can a BT Voyager 2100 be configured via the desktop without recourse to
the website (http://voyager.home/main.html) ?

If so how would I go about doing this?

Again, everything works, the wireless side is protected to WPA level and
has all the mac addresses I need at the moment to 'lock' the equipment
down. Howver, we are soon to take delivery of another laptop and I'll
need to configure the mac addresses to enable the new laptop to connect
to the wireless network and AP, so it's going to become a serious issue
pretty soon.

Regards,

--
The Caretaker .........
Old May 6th 05, 01:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
majogh

Hi try http://192.168.1.1
Old May 6th 05, 01:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Caretaker

wrote:

However, to adjust any settings on the router or AP one has to use the
website voyager.home which, for some reason unknown to me, is now
refusing to play ball, and is unavailable. I have made no system
changes recently. Despite numerous re-boots, power cycles and
refreshes, flushes of cache and fiddling with security settings I still
get a "Page cannot be displayed" error message ....

Hi try http://192.168.1.1

Thanks, this works well.

I was just about to reply that I got this address from another newsgroup
too, but thanks all the same.

--
The Caretaker .........