PLusnet or Bulldog 2mb ?

Old May 8th 05, 11:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mark

Default PLusnet or Bulldog 2mb ?

I'm moving into a new house and it seems the fastest line I can get is 2mb,
I've been looking at bulldog and plusnet, any comments? or any other ISPs I
should be checking out?

Old May 8th 05, 12:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 8 May 2005 10:53, "mark" wrote:

I've been looking at bulldog and plusnet, any comments?

Only that without knowing if you want a fixed IP, a static IP, and whether
peer-to-peer and binaries are top of your list or you never bother with
them, you haven't given a lot to go on about what you want from an ISP

--
Plus.Net http://tinyurl.com/5jpa4
I recommend them and save some cash.

Old May 8th 05, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Captain Pugwash

Plusnet works for me - can't comment on Bulldog

Currently on 1mb service with constant 970kb + tests on line speed - just
re-grading to 2mb

Dependent on usage plusnet 2mb is from 14.99 to full ( unrestricted if
there is anysuch thing nowadays) @ 21.99

Very reliable would be happy to recommend them

if you decide to go with them would be happy for you to use me as a referral

reply to me removing obvious "spamtrap" and i'll let you have my refrence id

--

Regards

Captain Pugwash