help me please

Old May 8th 05, 03:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert

Default help me please

dear all, i need to find a newsgroup in which i could ask info about the
VoIP: does anyone may suggest me a good one?
thanks a lot
robert

Old May 8th 05, 04:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sun, 08 May 2005 13:57:22 GMT, Robert wrote:

i need to find a newsgroup in which i could ask info about the
VoIP: does anyone may suggest me a good one?

newly created uk.telecom.voip

failing that uk.telecom

Phil

Old May 9th 05, 12:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert

i can't reach it thorugh my ISP.
anyone else in usa?
robert

Old May 9th 05, 12:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Robert" wrote in message
i can't reach it thorugh my ISP.
anyone else in usa?
robert

Try comp.dcom.voice-over-ip

Its also available via Google Groups if your ISP doesn't have it.

Regards
Sunil