Budget BB forson

Old May 9th 05, 06:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

Default Budget BB forson

On Mon, 9 May 2005 16:55:01 +0100, Patrick Nethercot (ngs)
wrote:

I am happy to bear initial costs for setup, but the monthly payment
should be affordable for him.

which would be how much ?

Phil
Old May 9th 05, 08:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Mon, 9 May 2005 18:14:25 +0100, Patrick Nethercot (ngs)
wrote:

about 15 pm?

Pipex Solo 250 is 14.99/month, free modem, free setp, no 12 month
contract and IPstream. Unmetered / uncaped / unlimited but 256k only.

Plusnet you have been pointed at.

Metronet's PayGo500 is minimum 11.75 per month (inc 200 MB) rising to
a max of 22.75 per month. 15 would buy another 1300 MBytes. Has the
advantage of the low fixed cost, 3 month contract, IPstream but ~70
setup.

http://www.f2s.net/adsl/homeuser.php is worth a look too, 14.99 per
month for 2 GB inclusive at up to 2Mbits/s if the line will take it.
No metering at night, IPstream and 1.50 per extra GB if required.

Phil