Budget BB forson

Old May 9th 05, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

Default Budget BB forson

"Patrick Nethercot (ngs)" wrote in message
I am looking for Broadband service for my son. He has learning
disabilities and is therefore dependent on benefits (and Dad's
largesse!). He is working on some on-line courses to try to improve his
numeracy but has to keep trekking off to the library or a learning
centre.

Can you go to http://www.bt.com/broadband/ and tell us what BT exchange the
telephone checker says his telephone line is on?

Regards
Sunil