Wannadoo Broadband Usage Help

Old May 10th 05, 08:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DarthCoral

Default Wannadoo Broadband Usage Help

My question is as follows;

I've recently upgraded my wannadoo broadband to the new £17.99 a mont
2Gb limit version, but I am unaware how these limits are enforced...

On Wannadoos FAQ, It says,

"We will not be checking anybody's usage for the first few months
Later in the year we will get in touch with you to let you know when w
will start checking people’s usage, and how your usage will b
communicated to you."

(http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7016.htm#section_42)

Though on the other help section it says:

"In the event that you exceed your monthly Usage Allowance for you
selected Wanadoo Broadband Service we reserve the right (at our sol
discretion) to suspend your Service, after you have exceed your Usag
Allowance, until the start of your next monthly period."

(in the sites terms and conditions of the wannado site)

So how does this work? will I be able to use as much as I want until
receive an e-mail telling me tracking of my useage has begun ro
Wannadoo? I would apprciate any help from any one who have the sam
service as my own (2Gb monthly £17.99 monthly) and has experienced th
same confusion as I have, as I would rather not recieve extra charges
or the tempoary loss of my connection, due to this.

Dart

--
DarthCoral
Old May 10th 05, 09:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian McIlwrath

DarthCoral wrote:

: I've recently upgraded my wannadoo broadband to the new ?17.99 a month
: 2Gb limit version, but I am unaware how these limits are enforced...

Some people using 30-40GB/Month (on higher options) have received emails from
Wanadoo recently.

Lower users seems to be effectivly ignored at present - I would expect this
to continue until better (user level) reporting and monitoring is in place.