Who do I call to ask when for 8MB ?

Old May 11th 05, 10:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anorak

Default Who do I call to ask when for 8MB ?

Unless anyone does now for Brighton area ?

Old May 11th 05, 10:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 11 May 2005 21:09, "Anorak" wrote:

Unless anyone does now for Brighton area ?

Ask UK Online when they will have facilities. I saw a map which suggests
(Easynet) LLU Stream is available on some exchanges but none of the phone
numbers I checked (central Hove, near Sackville Road, and in Preston Park)
were served with their service yet, so you may need patience. Peter M.

30 day free trial... http://web.vfm-deals.com/runbox/