F2S 2MB 100GB Cap @ 24.99

Old May 12th 05, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Justin Johnson

Default F2S 2MB 100GB Cap @ 24.99

See:
http://www.freedom2support.net/forum...ead.php?t=3534

Old May 12th 05, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.net.providers
Peter M

On 12 May 2005 19:07, "Justin Johnson" wrote:

See: http://www.freedom2support.net/forum...ead.php?t=3534

Thanks for the info. No doubt it will grind a bit in 3-6 months
if the unhappy ex-BT and ex-anyone else heavy users shift over
to that service. I'd better warn my brother in law that traffic
to his mail server at the office could be delayed :-)) Peter M

FU set to uk.telecom.broadband

30 day free trial... http://web.vfm-deals.com/runbox/