Clarity IT Order delay?

Old May 15th 05, 11:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan

Default Clarity IT Order delay?

Evening all.

Just a quick scout around to see if any one else is experiencing
problems ordering from Clarity (page here
http://www.clarity.it/acatalog/ADSL_Installation.html)

Ordered one of these boxes on the 28th April by credit card on-line.
Heard nothing so chased on May 9th but still no response and I am still
waiting.

Whilst the debit has not hit my credit card, I am becoming concerned (as
well as a little irritated) Has anyone any experience of this firm -
good or bad?

Cheers

Alan
Old May 16th 05, 07:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Mansell

On Sun, 15 May 2005 22:54:42 +0100, Alan wrote:

Evening all.

Just a quick scout around to see if any one else is experiencing
problems ordering from Clarity (page here
http://www.clarity.it/acatalog/ADSL_Installation.html)

Ordered one of these boxes on the 28th April by credit card on-line.
Heard nothing so chased on May 9th but still no response and I am still
waiting.

Whilst the debit has not hit my credit card, I am becoming concerned (as
well as a little irritated) Has anyone any experience of this firm -
good or bad?

Cheers

Alan

I have ordered from them twice in the past month (the last time on 28
April). Turn around is not immediate but both orders were received
within about four working days.

I did send an email asking for a copy invoice (threw the original away
with the packaging) and have not received a reply. Have since found
packaging!

Colin Mansell
The Mansell Partnership
Old May 16th 05, 11:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan

I have ordered from them a fair bit over the last few months and have always
found them fast in delivery and helpful in terms of technical support.
Alan

Old May 20th 05, 10:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hawkeye23

On Sun, 15 May 2005 22:54:42 +0100, Alan wrote:

Evening all.

Just a quick scout around to see if any one else is experiencing
problems ordering from Clarity (page here
http://www.clarity.it/acatalog/ADSL_Installation.html)

Ordered one of these boxes on the 28th April by credit card on-line.
Heard nothing so chased on May 9th but still no response and I am still
waiting.

Whilst the debit has not hit my credit card, I am becoming concerned (as
well as a little irritated) Has anyone any experience of this firm -
good or bad?

Cheers

Alan

Did your Clarity.it order eventually turn up?
I was about to order some stuff but have hung on
waiting resolution of doubts arising from your experience.
Let us all know how it came out please.