Tiscali Unlimited 1M Service. What a joke!

Old May 16th 05, 12:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

Default Tiscali Unlimited 1M Service. What a joke!

TCI Ltd is merely a holding company, i have nevr stated we actually trade
using that company, look deeper you may find out more.
"Stefan Kaniuk" wrote in message news:...
Well Nick Cracknell is a friend of mine so what, and for yur information
he didnt just sell airguns, there were dvd players, shopping vouchers and
lots of other useful goods.You should see his pile in Shropshire,
absolutely fantastic, for your information we also supply PRS numbers and
actually operate 2 local public houses as well, still if youd have checked
us out properly you would know that.

P.S Nick was raking it in at the expense of the silly fools who called
his wonderful lines.
"Doug Thegarden" wrote in message
Stefan Kaniuk wrote:
And that makes us dodgy does it,please check your facts out before
posting.

No, just saying that you could have done better than take over the name
of a company that sold air guns to children via premium rate phone
numbers. Call yourself Enron if you want for all I care.

Doug

Old May 16th 05, 01:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Doug Thegarden

Stefan Kaniuk wrote:
TCI Ltd is merely a holding company, i have nevr stated we actually trade
using that company, look deeper you may find out more.

If it is it's a holding company holding nothing as it has no registered
subsidiaries and if it did own any it would have to consolidate their
trading into the holding company account which would would be visible at
least on the balance sheet of TCIL and invalidate its dormancy.

Doug
Old May 17th 05, 10:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

I must admit I have not read all the posts in this thread so if this has
already been said I am sorry.

It looks to me that they have changed from one type of service to another
with BT. Most are doing this and they get the 2Mg upgrade cheap but the
bandwidth control is passed to the ISP and not BT.

If you would like to be on the old scheme again ZenInternet are still using
the old model and they have just reduced the cost from 1st June and I am
with them after migrating from BT and I must stay they look great so far.

So go give them a try, it's a monthly contract so not much to lose in doing
so.

Old May 17th 05, 11:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 17 May 2005 09:26, "It's Me" wrote:

It looks to me that they have changed from one type of service to another
with BT. Most are doing this and they get the 2Mg upgrade cheap but the
bandwidth control is passed to the ISP and not BT.

Thanks for bringing that 'tangent' back onto the topic expected :-)
Old May 17th 05, 12:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

"Peter M" wrote in message
. 87...
On 17 May 2005 09:26, "It's Me" wrote:

It looks to me that they have changed from one type of service to another
with BT. Most are doing this and they get the 2Mg upgrade cheap but the
bandwidth control is passed to the ISP and not BT.

Thanks for bringing that 'tangent' back onto the topic expected :-)

I see Stefan has given in and lost the call...

Old May 18th 05, 01:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

"Stefan Kaniuk" wrote in message
p.s hows your uk online isp these days.

Not with you Stefan.. Who's UK Online ISP?

John

Old May 18th 05, 11:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stefan Kaniuk

yu knoe perfectly well what im talking about.

P.S Have you magaed to dig up any more dirt on me bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old May 18th 05, 11:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

"John" wrote in message

"Stefan Kaniuk" wrote in message
p.s hows your uk online isp these days.

Not with you Stefan.. Who's UK Online ISP?

John

I'm not John B, if that's what you are thinking.
Get your facts right.

I have never used UK Online as an ISP. So I've no idea where you're coming
from!
I think you might have the wrong John. Im the one that contributed early on
in the thread.

So if you've got something on John B, I`ll leave you to your point
scoring.....
John